About The Role
FixForm is looking for a high-energy Sales Development Representative with natural sales instincts to join our growing Proptech startup.
As a Sales Development Representative at FixForm, you will be tasked with opening doors and proactively building interest at potential clients. You will get the chance to own your own pipeline from the first contact to the closing stage. You will work closely together with the whole team which will enable you to quickly learn and develop your skillset.
What will you be doing
- Collaborate with marketing to develop a strong funnel of quality leads
- Lead qualification and nurturing inbound leads
- Proactively target prospects via e-mailing, outbound calling & Linkedin
- Build and maintain consistent sequence of communication with prospects
- Give product demo's to qualified prospects
- Work with and maintain the CRM system (Hubspot)
- You're passionate about our mission and want to be a part of an international team that constantly learns, takes honest critique, and strives for the best results. You love the excitement of working in a startup and want to be part of creating something that is world-class.
- You're a creative and critical thinker. You're able to find innovative solutions to complex problems. You have the guts to tell people "no" when something doesn't make sense or contribute towards our purpose. You also want to have fun while doing your job and value the importance of a cohesive team. You believe in transparency and collaboration.
- You’re entrepreneurial, energetic and can work independently as well as in teams
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in English and Dutch
- You have a hands-on mentality and love making things happen
- You have a first working experience in (software) sales
- Knowledge of French and/or Spanish is a plus
- A positive and can-do attitude
What you will be offered
- A place to make a significant impact. Over the upcoming years, you'll be making a major contribution to how our core product and the whole company are being shaped.
- Competitive salary & equity compensation. Joining FixForm means you'll get to own a piece of the pie. Succes is a team effort and will be rewarded accordingly.
- Flexibility. At FixForm, we embrace async communication, only do meetings when it's truly needed, and don't require you to work specific hours – ever. Whatever schedule works the best for you and gets the job done, works the best for us as well.
- A vibrant office environment in the centre of Leuven, plus the possibility to work remotely
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at FixForm.
We look forward meeting you!